Significant cost-effectiveness (low financial cost per hectare compared to high-quality yield).
Ensuring the needs of plants:
N nitrogen (for the development of vegetative mass, protein accumulation in the plant),
P phosphorus (to develop a strong root system, accelerate,
the transition from vegetative to generative development),
K potassium (to improve product quality).
- Acceleration of a number of physiological processes;
- Efficiency of absorption of moisture and nutrients from soil and fertilizers;
- Reducing plant stress from adverse factors to increase plant immunity to morbidity;
- Free of sodium and chlorine, which allows them to be used effectively on all vegetables with high solubility and nutrient absorption, which effectively absorbs almost all the nutrients
- Micronutrients are chelated by EDTA, which assimilates plant chelates up to 8-10 times better than chelates based on citrine (1st generation microfertilizers).
BE ABOUT LATEST EVENTS AND PROFITABLE ACTIONS FROM OUR COMPANY