PRIVATE JOINT-STOCK COMPANY "AGRIMATKСO-UKRAINE", identification code 30725226, location: Ukraine, 01001, Kyiv, 12/10 Malopidvalna street, building (hereinafter - the Company), announces the convening of an extraordinary general meeting of shareholders of the Company (hereinafter - general meetings), which will be held remotely in accordance with the "Temporary procedure for convening and remote holding of general meetings of shareholders and general meetings of participants of the corporate investment fund", decision of the NCCPFR dated 04.16.2020 No. 196 (hereinafter referred to as the Temporary Procedure).
The date of the general meeting (voting end date) is October 7, 2022.
The voting ballot will be available for free access to shareholders on the page https://agrimatco.ua. The date of placing a single ballot for voting is September 21, 2022.
The date of compiling the list of shareholders who have the right to participate in the general meeting of shareholders is October 3, 2022 (as of 24 hours).
Draft decisions on issues of the draft agenda
general meeting of shareholders of AGRIMATСO-Ukraine PJSC
Draft decision on question #1. On the election of members of the counting commission and the decision to terminate their powers.
Elect the counting committee of the General Assembly in the following composition:
The head of the counting commission is Andriy Yuriyovych Tkachev.
Member of the counting commission - Lypkan Dmytro Serhiyovych.
To establish that the powers of the members of the counting commission are terminated after drawing up the protocols on the voting results and sealing the voting ballots.
Draft decision on issue #2. On the election of the chairman and secretary of the General Assembly.
Elect Bohdan Andriyovych Stazhko as the chairman of the General Assembly.
To elect Daniil Andreyovych Stazhek as the secretary of the General Meeting.
Draft decision on question #3. On approving changes to the Company's charter by presenting it in a new version and determining the persons authorized to sign and register the new version of the charter.
Approve changes to the Company's charter by presenting it in a new edition in connection with the increase in the size of the authorized capital.
To authorize the director of the Company to sign the new version of the Company's charter and to take all necessary actions for its registration in the state registration authorities.
Not later than 30 days before the date of the general meeting, the following will be posted on the website https://agrimatco.ua: 1) information with draft decisions on each of the issues included in the draft agenda; 2) notification of general meetings; 3) information on the total number of shares and the number of shares as of the date of compilation of the list of persons to whom notice of the holding of the general meeting is sent;
Each shareholder has the right to receive, and the Company is obliged to provide at his request, in the form of electronic documents (copies of documents), free of charge, documents that shareholders can familiarize themselves with during the preparation for the general meeting. From the date of sending the notice of the General Meeting to the date of the General Meeting, the Company provides shareholders with the opportunity to familiarize themselves with the documents necessary for making decisions on the draft agenda. Shareholders can get acquainted with the documents necessary for making decisions on the issues of the draft agenda by sending a request to the Company by e-mail. A shareholder's request to review the documents necessary for shareholders to make decisions on issues of the draft agenda must be signed by a qualified electronic signature of such shareholder (another means that ensures identification and confirmation of the document's sending by a person) and sent to the e-mail address email@example.com .ua Upon receipt of a duly completed request from a shareholder, the person responsible for familiarizing the shareholders with relevant documents sends such documents to the e-mail address of the shareholder from which the request was sent, with certification of the documents by a qualified electronic signature.
Before the date of the General Meeting, the Company provides answers to shareholders' questions regarding issues included in the draft agenda of the General Meeting and the agenda of the General Meeting. Relevant requests are sent by shareholders to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org with certification of such a request with a qualified electronic signature.
Each shareholder has the right to make proposals on issues included in the draft agenda of the General Meeting. Proposals are submitted no later than 20 days before the date of the general meeting of shareholders, and in the case of candidates for membership of the Company's bodies - no later than 7 days before the date of the general meeting. A proposal for the agenda of the General Meeting can be sent by a shareholder in the form of an electronic document with certification by a qualified electronic signature of the shareholder (another means that ensures identification and confirmation of sending the document by a person) to the e-mail address email@example.com.
The person responsible for the procedure for familiarizing shareholders with the documents: director Abu Hadid Farid Salahovich.
Procedure for participation and voting at the General Meeting held remotely.
1. Voting at the general meeting on relevant issues of the agenda begins from the moment the relevant ballot is posted on the website. Voting at the general meeting ends by 6 p.m. on October 7, 2022.
2. At the General Meeting, voting is held on all issues on the agenda. An adjournment or a change in the order of consideration of agenda items may not be announced at the General Meeting.
3. Voting at the General Meeting is carried out by shareholders submitting a ballot to the depository institution that maintains the shareholder's securities account, which records the Company's shares belonging to the shareholder. A ballot received by the depository institution after the end of the voting time is considered not to have been submitted.
4. Voting at the General Assembly on agenda items is carried out exclusively using a voting ballot. In the case of submission of a ballot signed by a shareholder's representative, documents confirming the authority of such shareholder's representative or their duly certified copies shall be attached to the ballot.
5. Ballots for voting at the general meeting shall be certified by one of the following methods at the choice of the shareholder:
1) with the help of a qualified electronic signature of the shareholder (his representative);
2) notarially, provided the ballot is signed in the presence of a notary or an official who performs notarial acts;
3) by a depository institution that maintains the securities account of such a shareholder, on which the shares of the Company belonging to the shareholder are recorded, on the condition that the ballot is signed in the presence of an authorized person of the depository institution.
6. A shareholder's representative at a general meeting may be an individual or an authorized person of a legal entity. The power of attorney for the right to participate and vote at the general meeting, issued by a natural person, is certified by a notary public or other officials who perform notarial acts, and may also be certified by a depository institution in accordance with the procedure established by the National Securities and Stock Market Commission. Power of attorney for the right to participate and vote at general meetings on behalf of a legal entity is issued by its body or another person authorized to do so by its constituent documents. The power of attorney for the right to participate and vote at the general meeting may contain voting tasks, i.e. a list of issues, the agenda of the general meeting, indicating how and for which (against) decision to vote. During voting at the general meeting, the representative must vote exactly as provided for in the voting instructions. If the power of attorney does not include a voting task, the representative decides all voting matters at the general meeting at his discretion. The shareholder has the right to issue a power of attorney for the right to participate and vote at the general meeting to several of his representatives. If several representatives of the shareholder, to whom the power of attorney was issued at the same time, participated in the general meeting by sending ballots for voting, the representative who submitted the ballot first is allowed to participate in the general meeting. The granting of a power of attorney for the right to participate and vote at the general meeting does not exclude the right of the shareholder who issued the power of attorney to participate in this general meeting instead of his representative. The shareholder has the right at any time before the end of the period set aside for voting at the general meeting to recall or replace his representative at the general meeting, by notifying the Company and the depository institution that maintains the securities account of such shareholder, on which the shares belonging to the shareholder are recorded Societies, or take part in the general meeting in person. Notification by a shareholder about the replacement or withdrawal of his representative can be carried out using electronic means of communication in accordance with the legislation on electronic document circulation. Persons who have a securities account opened by a depository institution on the basis of an agreement with the issuer to ensure the right to participate in remote general meetings must conclude an agreement with the depository institution.
The date of compiling the list of shareholders who must be notified of the holding of the general meeting is September 30, 2022.
The total number of shares as of the date of drawing up the list of persons to whom notice of the general meeting is sent: 5,550 shares.
The total number of voting shares as of the date of compilation of the list of persons to whom notice of the general meeting is sent: 5,550.
BE ABOUT LATEST EVENTS AND PROFITABLE ACTIONS FROM OUR COMPANY